Who We Are
Career and Leadership Coach
- Recognised as a leader in the coaching community, both in Hong Kong and worldwide
- Has been coaching since 2000
- Enjoys working with experienced managers, executives and business-owners who have an international mindset
- Founding President of the Hong Kong International Coaching Community
- President of the International Association of Coaching (2008-2009)
- Advanced Certification in Harrison Assessments
- Certified Coach with the International Association of Coaching
- “Coach U” Coach Training Program Graduate 2003
- NLP (Neuro-linguistic Programming) Certified Practitioner 1999
- Has a background in corporate training and management consulting
- Canadian, has been living and working in Hong Kong since 1996
“I really love listening to people and learning about the ways others think and act. This means that coaching is both a joy for me, and way to continually improve myself. Plus coaching is my small way of helping humanity to evolve’. I can see our progress every day as I witness my clients making more of their lives.” Angela works especially with Senior Executives / Professionals and Entrepreneurs / Would-Be Entrepreneurs. View Full Profile
- Has been a Professional Career Coach since 2000.
- Has more than 12 years’ work experience as an HR Consultant and Learning & Development Manager for Unilever Europe.
- Enjoys working with people who want to change, are open & reflective and want to do something about their current situation.
- Certified in Harrison Assessment
- Qualified Systemic Solution-focused Coach & Consultant
- Certified Business Coach™ with WABC (World Association of Business Coaches)
- Associate Certified Coach™ with the ICF (International Coach Federation).
- Member of the Hong Kong International Coaching Community (HKICC) and the International Coaching Federation (ICF).
- German with an international mindset, has lived in England, Scotland and Italy and has been living in Hong Kong since January 2008.
Iris is a colourful and inspiring person who is passionate about making a difference in other people’s lives. “I believe that there is a job out there for everyone that will bring joy and happiness. And there is a way of finding it!”. Iris works with Mid-Career Professionals. View Full Profile
Transition and Cross Culture Coach
- Master Certified Coach with the International Coach Federation
- Mentor Coach, Coach Supervisor & Coach Trainer for ICF Accredited ACTP Programs
- Began coaching in 2010
- Certified Professional Academic Life Coach
- Certified Practitioner for Harrison Assessment, Hogan and Birkman
- Stephanie has coached over 3,000 hours with a broad range of clients, from youth, individual contributor, young professional, middle management to senior executives from various industries, nations and cultures (+15 cultures)
- Provides coaching services in Cantonese, Mandarin & English either face to face or virtual
“I truly believe that everyone is unique. We have different strengths, talents and development areas. If we fully understand ourselves and are willing to embrace our authentic self, we can create a meaningful and colourful life within different levels of our experiences.” View Full Profile
Career and Communications Coach
- Over 15 years’ experience as a corporate communications trainer
- Began coaching in 2006
- Associate Certified Coach with the International Coach Federation
- Certified Coach with The Neuroleadership Group (NLG)
- Certification in Harrison Assessments
- British Canadian, has been living and working in Hong Kong since 1997
- Past President of the Hong Kong International Coaching Community
- Enjoys working with mid career professionals and aspiring leaders who want to change careers, build their career confidence and develop their communication skills in order to reach their career potential.
“I love my work as a coach because I get great satisfaction from seeing people learn about themselves and move from being stuck to really excelling and enjoying the lives they create for themselves. I also love introducing people to new ways of thinking about themselves and their situations, and then helping them find the best solution for them.” Carole works especially with Mid-Career Professionals. View Full Profile
Business and Executive Coach
- Based in London and Hong Kong; serves clients globally
- Specialises in working with highly successful people, including CEOs, CFOs, financial services professionals, entrepreneurs, medical specialists, academics, diplomats and actors
- Extensive career in business, working in Africa and the UK: international commerce, advertising, marketing, behavioural market research, PR, trade promotions
- Then retrained as a professional trainer, focusing on facilitation skills, conflict resolution, personal effectiveness, team-building, professional development, leadership and also studied psychometrics and other popular HR tools
- Qualified as a professional executive coach through an Oxford and Cambridge University course
“I have a strong interest in international finance, macro-economics, global stock markets, commodities, and the psychology of economics, all of which help me to empathise with and understand my clients who work in global banking and financial services. I’m also a specialist in new business start-ups and can offer clients valuable insights that save a great deal of time and money.” Tony works especially with Entrepreneurs / Would-Be Entrepreneurs. View Full Profile
Would You Like To Work With One Of Our Coaches?
Please fill out the form below and one of our coaches will contact you to set up a free 20-minute, no-obligation phone call. You will be invited to share the details of the challenges you’re facing, and your coach will determine how you might work together to meet that challenge. You’ll leave with more clarity and confidence, as well some concrete options to address and create the future you want.
Can Coaching Help Your Career?
Hiring a career coach is an investment in your future. But how do you know if it is really worth it? Is coaching the right solution for you? This 5 minute quiz will help you understand the potential benefits to YOU of having a career coach.