Who We Are
We’ve been coaching talented mid-career professionals and would-be entrepreneurs in Asia to create successful and fulfilling working lives since 2001.
Career & Executive Coach
Iris brings considerable expertise to her coaching assignments from her different roles in organisations. Iris has been a Career & Transition Coach since 2000 and has more than 8 years’ work experience as an HR Consultant and Learning & Development Manager in the FMCG industry.
Her recent coaching assignments covered:
- 14 years as a career coach for managers and leaders, spouses, individuals, young and mid-career professionals
- 4 years as part of the regional role in Learning & Development for Unilever
- 4 years as Career and Transition Coach in Hong Kong
- Outplacement Assignments for top tier Law firm
- Personal coaching assignments to regain self-confidence, finding strengths and positivity
- Areas of expertise are career transition and progression, including career change, promotion, new-placement orientation and outplacement
- Iris does one-on-one coachings in person and via skype/phone connections
Iris has a two year systemic consultancy qualification, is a Certified Business Coach™ with WABC (World Association of Business Coaches) and Associate Certified Coach™ (ACC) with the ICF (International Coach Federation). Iris is certified in the Harrison Assessment, a personal work profile assessment and a published co-author of career management literature, involving books and magazine articles. She has 350+ coaching hours. All her training was specifically dedicated to executive coaching in organisations.
Iris’ past clients have included middle and senior managers from Unilever, Puma, Pfizer, Prudential, AmEx, PepsiCo, Earnst & Young as well as local entrepreneurs in Hong Kong and Germany.
Iris’ caring approach facilitates the acknowledgement of client strengths. She is a Systemic-solution-focused coach, looking at the issue through different lenses thus generating further available resources. Her approach links individual skills and competencies to organisational goals, improves personal effectiveness and expands career growths and personal fulfilment. Iris is a colourful and inspiring person who is passionate about making a difference to other people’s life. Iris coaches in English and German and has studied Italian. She currently learns Mandarin.
“I thrive on enhancing people’s perspectives and love finding new & creative ways to initiate change. I love seeing people become happy through their reflections and actions”.