Who We Are
We’ve been coaching talented mid-career professionals and would-be entrepreneurs in Asia to create successful and fulfilling working lives since 2001.
Transition and Cross Culture Coach
Stephanie is a Master Certified Coach (MCC) with the International Coach Federation, a Coach Trainer for ICF Accredited ACTP programs and Coaching Supervisor. With extensive experience working with youth to senior executives including C-Suite from various industries, nations and cultures, coaching and supporting them in leveraging on their strengths to further develop their leadership and create more positive and meaningful lives.
- Master Certified Coach with the International Coach Federation
- Mentor Coach, Coach Supervisor & Coach Trainer for ICF Accredited ACTP Programs
- Began coaching in 2010
- Certified Professional Academic Life Coach
- Certified Practitioner for Harrison Assessment, Hogan and Birkman
- Stephanie has coached over 3,000 hours with a broad range of clients, from youth, individual contributor, young professional, middle management to senior executives from various industries, nations and cultures (+15 cultures)
- Provides coaching services in Cantonese, Mandarin & English either face to face or virtual
In her practice, Stephanie blends the systemic, the psychodynamic and the humanistic approaches with a clear focus to guide her clients towards more impactful results for themselves and their stakeholders.
Stephanie is good at coaching, facilitating workshops, outplacement, career management program and inter-cultural training sessions. She is a certified practitioner for Harrison Assessment, Hogan & Birkman. Stephanie has coached and facilitated workshops over 3000 hours with more than 300 individuals and groups around the world in Banking, Business Development, Chemical, Financial Services, FMCG, Hospitality, Insurance, IT, Marketing, Oil & Gas, Sourcing, Toys and Trading industries.
Prior to becoming a certified coach, she was a Human Resources professional with Fortune 500 companies in multiple industries where she played an active HR business partner & HR Specialist on key country and regional activities in Asia. She also worked for Hong Kong University of Science & Technology as their Career Centre Consultant.
With her passionate heart and energy, her conviction is to act as a bridge and a companion for her clients to have a positive progression during the change or transition in life. And they all have an IRIDESCENT hue – a life full of hope, joy and energy in which one can achieve fulfillment.
Passionate Career Coach
Senior Sales Account Manager - APAC
Senior Manager - Asia Pacific Internal Audit
Talented Coach, Great Asset!
Strategic Procurement Professional