Thinking Longer Term
Thinking Longer TermGenerally speaking, my job and company are great but I feel lost when I think about the longer term. What's wrong is:
- Lack of passion and enthusiasm for the job
- Lack of drive to find the energy
- Lack of purpose in my current job as I don't think it aligns with my passion and strengths
- Same basic process with variations apply to different client situations. Therefore, I'm starting to feel bored in my role.
- I could be challenged further pushing myself more.
- Lack of direction on career progression and next steps
- Feel like I'm always covering myself and having to protect/justify what I do to make sure it's right and also stated in writing to prove that I've gone through the steps. I am in the service industry so of course I should provide good service but sometimes I feel too accountable and with little benefit.
- I'm missing something because I don't feel that flow. I look forward to weekends and am not truly passionate about my work. This makes me think I should be doing something else because it's a waste of time to do something you're not 100% passionate about.
- Lack of work life balance. I would love to be able to control my time better.
- Lack of creativity in my current job. I feel stale and like I'm not evolving for the better.
Loving Your Work