Gain Trust and Respect
- Deteriorating performance despite selfless hard work for extra hours (which did not happen in my past years, my current boss has complimented me for my performance in the first year)
- Weak management skills (don't know how to communicate with subordinates)
- Cannot gain trust and respect from colleagues
- Cannot get along with my subordinates and colleagues, and can't handle office politics
- No “friends” in the workplace
- Relationship with my boss getting worse and worse
- I was promoted as manager last year, but since then I cannot perform even the basic tasks I used to do well.
- I became weak in organizational skills when coming to a complex project
- I cannot handle complex human relationships between colleagues and even clients, I am a simple person, sometimes naive
- I don't know if I am correct in choosing my current career.
Loving Your Work