Loving Your Work Head Coach Angela Spaxman was interviewed by Swire Properties about how to be more productive at work. Here’s a list of the topics we covered:– not so much about technical tricks and tools, but more strategies about knowing and using our own human operating systems.
- Learn your own natural rhythm and then organise your life around that
- Eliminate distractions
- Break your day up into several periods of sustained focus
- Alternate between focus and relaxation
- Spend five minutes to plan your day – either at the end of the day before or in the morning
- Reflect daily on your goals and results, to develop your self-awareness
The bottom line is learn and follow what works best for you.
Read the whole article with more description and examples here.